Sunday, January 9, 2011

snow will be the death of me yet!

Why ruin my perfectly thought out days of children going to school all week this these talks of snow. All that means to me is wet laundry (like i don't have enough of that already), fights, fights...oh did i mention fights?? My kids don't get along together for long with each other.

Ok on to something not so disturbing. Most everyone knows i'm a coupon freak. Literally, the thought of getting a good deal gets me all excited. Today is jan.9 and my year to date saving at 1 store is over 300 already, in only 9 days!! This thrills me to death. Yes ok, i'm am a little obsessed with coupons but i can't help it. Truely there are worse habits to have!
I mean come on, who needs 200+ boxes of pasta? really....think i'm kidding....nope over 200 boxes of pasta right here at my house and hoping to rack in more.

Right now i'm watching season 1 of Glee and singing along as loud as i possibly can until my hubby turns around to look at me funny...which at that point i hide my face. My cousin would love me right now. She gets me hooked on all this stuff. Young Girl don't Stand so Close to Me!!!

I'm counting down the minutes until 9pm which is the kids bedtime...at that point i can grab my book and hit the bath tub for an hour long read.

Well i'm off to corral the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment